PSB ARM BRACE
- The PSB Arm Brace applies pressure to the muscles in the underarm; this supports tendon adhesion.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE THE PSB ARM BRACE?
- In cases of ‘tennis elbow’: an injury caused by overloading of the wrist extensors (with adhesion to the outside of the elbow).
- In cases of ‘golfer’s arm’: overloading of the wrist flexors (with adhesion to the inside of the elbow).
- Its is a one size fits all brace.
- Easy to Donn on and off with Velcro hook and fluff adhesion.
- Easy to clean and can get wet.
- Silicone and special neoprene type material assists in stopping the brace slipping or migrating from its position.
- Must be line dried in shade not in sun or any heat source.