PUSH CARE WRIST Brace
Provides pressure around the wrist joint thus improving stability. This pressure can be adjusted as and when the need arises. The wrist joint is not immobilized thus retaining the functionality of the hand. The palm of the hand is kept free ensuring good grasp is maintained. There is a so called comfort zone made from padded material around the ulnar area of the wrist.
The brace is made of Sympress™ Technology a high quality comfortable material. The use of microfibers makes the inside fell soft and keeps the skin dry. The PUSH CARE WRIST brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any issues. Dry in the shade not in the sun and do not apply any heat source such as a dryer.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After care for wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with distension
The PUSH CARE wrist brace comes in four sizes and left & rights