PUSH ORTHO AEQUI ANKLE Brace
Brace is an effective ankle orthosis which strikes a balance between efficient mechanical support of a disabled ankle and comfit fit. The rigid support is situated exclusively on the on the medial side of the ankle and has a recess for the malleolus. The lateral side is made from preformed foam which easily conforms and shapes to the individual anatomy.
The brace is fastened by means of a diagonal strap. Elastic straps apply pressure around the ankle. Inversion/eversion movement of the ankle is restricted while planter/dorsal flexion is allowed adequate freedom. This means that no inhibition is felt during normal walking and running. The PUSH AEQUI is worn over the sock and optimal stabilization can only be achieved if it is worn with a closed (laced up) shoe.
- Serious (residual) instability (under high stress)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- After care of conservative operated ankles fractures
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under heavy strain without accumulation of fluid)